Coming Soon

Austin Green School is in the beginning stages of development and planning. We hope to open our doors by fall 2013. Our school will be kinder through high school with the possibility of an early childhood center.
If you are interested in helping us in any way please email us at info@austingreenschool.com.
In the mean time please enjoy our blog as we make public our efforts and experiences.
We know the road ahead will be filled with many challenges but we are determined to give the community of Austin
the gift of a progressive educational community. Wish us luck!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Moving back to Austin

We are so excited to be moving back to Austin to pursue our dream of developing this amazing school. Right now my new hobbies include pinning items for the school on pinterest and looking on craigslist for free items that we can use for AGS. I can not wait to get to Austin so I can begin collecting all of the FREE school furniture and begin with all of the DIY projects I have pinned. Here are some of my favorite pins so far.
Follow me on pintersest @ Jackie Coryell
This is an amazing idea for a reading nook



 I love anything that is inspired by nature. Love these stumps for causal seating. I also just found a bunch of free stumps on craigslist so I am super pumped!
Love this idea for outside. So peaceful and relaxing. 
 
 I will continue to post pics as I post them onto pinterest. Also, I realize as of today I have no followers as this is my first post. Hopefully that will change over the next few months :)